“Project Badges” are awarded each time a DGWW member completes a project deemed worthy by a Mentor, following documentation of the project via a blog post in the DGWW blog. Project Badges and Tool User Badges are the keys that unlock the different Levels of DGWW membership.
To earn your first project badge, the Project 1 Badge, follow these steps:
- Complete a project, under the supervision of your mentor.
- Take a photo of the completed project.
- Take a photo of the project that includes yourself and your mentor in a “thumbs up” pose.
- Submit the two photos above by submitting a “New Topic” in the “Completed Projects” forum. Your topic should include:
- The name of the project
- Your thoughts on the project
- The two photos, and
- If your plans came from a source other than yourself, a note giving credit where the credit is due and thanking the source.
- Use the submission box on this page to submit a link to your topic’s page in the Completed Projects forum.
To see sample Project Badge blog posts, CLICK HERE.